1/173 Dawson Street Cooks Hill
For Sale $695,000
Idyllic Inner City Lifestyle Base
With Darby Street's cafe strip, The Junction shopping village and Bar Beach all a brief walk away, this recently re-painted townhouse presents a perfect picture of lifestyle enjoyment for the owner occupier or makes an equally compelling investment option. The first in a boutique complex, it features a large living room and neat kitchen connecting to a private courtyard, while three robed bedrooms and modern bathroom enjoy the privacy of an upper level position. A single garage provides secure off street parking.
* Located in sought-after Dawson Street, in a whisper quiet boutique setting.
* Living area highlighted by carpeted floors and an exposed brick feature wall.
* Tidy kitchen appointed with a gas stove and an adjoining meals area.
* Private courtyard setting for relaxation and access from the rear.
* Three robed bedrooms, private outdoor balcony to the master.
* Bathroom with separate shower and tub plus handy ground floor powder room.
* Secure single garage; ceiling fans; internal laundry facilities.
* Footsteps to beautiful Centennial Park and vibrant Harris Farm Market.
* 5 minute walk to Bar Beach and just one block back from Darby Street.
Council Rates: $1,408 PA approx
Water Rates: $1,016 Inc Usage PA approx
Strata Levies: $2,292 PA approx
Rent Potential: $480 - $500 PW approx
: $1408 per year
: $1016 per year
: $2292 per year
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.