222 Darby Street Cooks Hill
For Sale $1,250,000
The Ultimate Inner City Abode
Welcome to "Brunswick Mews" - the ultimate transformation from an old Victorian classic to a modern chic inner city residence still offering old world charm. Totally restored from the foundations through to the new roof by award winning builder Foteff property group. This property must be seen to be appreciated and challenges all comparisons in the market. Inspection will absolutely delight. Fantastic location to take advantage of the cafes, beach and harbour.
* One of the finest restorations of a classic Victorian terrace.
* Magnificently refurbished from the foundations to the new roof.
* Retaining many classic features, combining chic modern decor.
* New timber flooring enhances downstairs living areas.
* Family room accesses Vergola deck and landscaped courtyard.
* Kitchen supplied by award winning Nadin West Joinery.
* Large spacious bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans.
* Ducted air conditioning throughout, stylish bathrooms.
* Stroll to enjoy beaches, harbour and easy care cafe lifestyle.
* Once you inspect this property you will want to own it.
Council Rates: $1,650 PA approx
Water Rates: $700 + Usage PA approx
Strata Levies: $2,554 PA approx
Rent Potential: $700 - $750 PW approx
: $1650 per year
: $700 per year
: $2554 per year
: 140.00 m2
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.