1/36 Smith Street Charlestown
An Historic Homecoming
"Smith Cottage Circa 1880" is a free standing residence which forms part of suburban folklore. It sits in a boutique strata development retaining its traditional facade and is only a minute's level walk to Charlestown CBD. Offering house size proportions with three bedrooms, lounge/dining and family room which opens to a secluded sun-filled courtyard. Immaculate throughout and offering a versatile floorplan with built-ins, 2 WCs and ducted air conditioning, this is a very rare offering all on one level and located in a most convenient location.
* Off street parking with opportunity for lock up garaging.
* Formal entry, high ceilings and well presented throughout.
* Historic street presence, with modern interiors.
* Timeless appeal and lasting quality, free standing villa within strata development.
* Walk to pool, shops, doctors, Charlestown Square.
Strata Levies: $1,688 PA approx
Council Rates: $1,564 PA approx
Water Rates: $532 + Usage PA approx
: $1564 per year
: $532 per year
: $1688 per year
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.