44 Rawson Street Mayfield
A Very Special Home
Treat yourself to this very special home. This inviting home is filled with filtered light and reveals a fresh and open design that extends outdoors for a relaxed lifestyle of living and entertaining. A charismatic residence that exudes a definite welcoming ambience. Enhanced by stunning tallow-wood floors, concertina doors, stone kitchen, well-tended gardens and a sun-filled paved courtyard, this lovely low maintenance home is instantly appealing. Set in a very popular location and just moments to the Mayfield shops and transport. This home offers so much more than others....treat yourself.
* Two generous bedrooms both with ceiling fans.
* Sheltered front patio catches the winter sun.
* Wide street frontage hides a stunning paved courtyard.
* Air conditioned living area, stone kitchen with dishwasher.
* Single garaging and the ability to have more parking.
* Large laundry with 2nd WC.
* Lounge opens totally to rear porch and courtyard.
* Attic ladder for further storage.
* TREAT YOURSELF TO THIS BEAUTIFUL HOME.
Council Rates: $1,680.47 PA approx
Water Rates: $830 + Usage PA approx
: $1680 per year
: $830 per year
: 318.00 m2
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
Split System Aircon
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.