8 Summer Place Merewether Heights
Auction Guide $950,000
Auction: 29 June 2019 - 10:30 AM
The Perfect Family Abode
Nestled amongst the gum trees and in a lovely dead end street this solidly built brick and tile home is set on a generous 800m2 approx. block. It's an easy walk to the sought after Merewether Heights Primary School and Glenrock Reserve, cycle ways and beaches are nearby. Quality homes surround in this tightly held enclave - don't miss out.
* Solid, beautifully presented brick veneer home on approx. 800m2.
* Nestled amongst the gum trees, set in a quiet dead end street.
* Large entry, spacious lounge/dining spilling onto huge rear deck.
* Well appointed kitchen with island bench and outlook to the rear.
* Downstairs rumpus, 4th bedroom, 2nd bathroom - ideal teen retreat.
* Spacious double garaging with separate workshop and storage.
* High quality new bathroom, double bowl vanity, heated towel rails.
* Fully ducted air conditioning, quality inclusions and freshly painted.
* Easy walk to the sought after Merewether Heights Primary School.
* Convenient to Merewether Heights Imagine Childcare Centre.
* Walk to Glenrock Reserve, cycle ways and beaches nearby.
* Nothing to do here - just move on in and enjoy this perfect home.
Council Rates: $2,447 PA approx
Water Rates: $832 + Usage PA approx
Rent Potential: $950 PW approx
: $2447 per year
: $832 per year
: 800.00 m2
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.