102/26 Maitland Road Islington
Contact agent for details
Eye Catching Apartment, Selling Fast Inspect & You Will Buy!
Exceptional design, construction quality and decor awaits the discerning buyer.This spacious 3 bedroom 163m2 apartment is located in a boutique styled, 6 only, 2 apartment per floor building call East Park Residence. A selection of 3 only apartments are now remaining in this perfectly constructed building.Uniquely offering direct, internal lift access to entry foyer of your own apartment, a fantastic privacy and luxury benefit rarely seen in an apartment in this price bracket. You will love the space and feel of this apartment, main with walk in robe, ensuite, 2nd bathroom and 3rd toilet powder room plus dual study zone and additional storage cupboards. North facing aspect opposite Wickham Park delivers a relaxing green outlook from the large covered, alfresco balcony benefited by an integrated BBQ zone with sink and refrigeration space provided.
Stylish kitchen with Miele appliances and living area enhanced by oak coloured timber flooring that delivers an envious open plan living zone beautifully interacting with alfresco. Ducted air conditioning, gas cooking, heating and smart home wired to allow Control 4 and Amazon Alexa connectivity for the techno buffs. The location offers strolling distance to coffee shops, Hamilton, transport interchange and harbour. Once you inspect, you will buy!
* Exceptional design, construction quality and decor awaits you.
* Boutique building, 6 only apartments,rare direct lift entry access.
* Large north facing covered alfresco balcony, integrated BBQ zone.
* Beautiful bathrooms and kitchen enhanced by Miele appliances.
* High ceiling, ducted air-con, Amazon Alexa Connectivity.
* Eye catching oak timber floor enhances entry and living area.
* Additional Internal cupboard storage to apartment.
* Security car park via electric gates, solar power to common areas.
* Challenges any and all comparison.
Council Rates: $1,231.74 PA approx
Water Rates: $650 + Usage PA approx
Strata Levies: $2,954 PA approx
Rental Potential: $650 - $750 PW approx
: $1231 per year
: $650 per year
: $2954 per year
: 163 m2
Built In Robes
Walk In Robe
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.