18 Rembrandt Drive Merewether Heights
Contact agent for details
Classic Family Design Waiting for a Modern Makeover
Tightly held, comfortable as-is, and primed for a contemporary enhancement, this multi level home provides abundant future scope to get creative and unlock the property's undeniable potential and delivers an outstanding entry point into this exclusive suburb. Immaculately kept, its interiors currently showcase a retro 1960s vibe, however a few modern enhancements will reward its new owners with a terrific family home that is immersed in leafy surrounds, giving it a true sense of tranquility and privacy. Four bedrooms, 1 bathroom and living zones on two floors are highlights, as is its awesome location set between the hustle and bustle of Charlestown and the world class surf and sand beaches nearby.
* Instantly comfortable family home with unlimited future potential.
* Oversized living areas across two levels, one complete with built in bar.
* Neat electric equipped kitchen with dishwasher and breakfast bar.
* Four bedrooms served by 1 bathroom plus spa to master.
* Rear deck capturing sublime tree-top views provides a peaceful retreat.
* Split system a/c, ceiling fans, exposed timber roof beams, leadlight windows.
* Glenrock State Forest, Merewether Heights Public School, golf club nearby.
Council Rates: TBA
Water Rates: TBA
Rent Potential: $520 - $550 PW approx
: 647.00 m2
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
Split System Aircon
Walk In Robe
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.