221 St James Road New Lambton
Contact agent for details
Blue Chip Setting Tightly Held by One Family
The first home built in St. James Road and tightly held by the same family since, this treasured home epitomises solid craftsmanship while delivering extensive scope to dramatically increase its footprint thanks to its position on a large landholding (STCA). Potential exists for seasoned renovators to take advantage of the current space and modify into a magazine worthy home. Lovingly maintained, it reveals a wonderful array of surprises, including elegant period characteristics, a sprawling 'old school' backyard and double brick construction. Occupying a blue chip address with off-street parking, it's location lies a short walk to Blackbutt Reserve and local sporting facilities, and just moments from sought after Schools, New Lambton village and the John Hunter Hospital.
* Original double brick cavity home set on a large, deep block.
* Endless scope to modernise while retaining character elements.
* Family friendly Street at the prized 'no through road' end of St. James Road.
* Double sized rooms, ornate plasterwork, fireplace and leadlight windows.
* Generous bedrooms, two with direct access to a versatile sunroom.
* Lovely rear deck delivers a prized outdoor dining option.
* Largely original kitchen, neat bathroom with separate w/c.
* Endless backyard offers room for a pool, granny flat or alfresco retreat.
* Wide selection of shops, cafes, eateries and lifestyle activities nearby.
Council Rates: $1,826 PA approx
Water Rates: $791 + Usage PA approx
: $1826 per year
: $791 per year
: 607.00 m2
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.