43/3 Parkside Parade Toronto
Owner Moving North and Says SELL Today!
Need a beautiful home to move into NOW? This is it. You retain all capital growth when reselling in the future. This stunning, well appointed, three bedroom home offers generous living areas, decks at front and rear, and a charming garden of roses, citrus and herbs. Leisure Life Park is situated just a short drive to all the facilities of Toronto shopping centre plus the cafes and restaurants along the waterfront. It offers easy access (3km) to Rathmines Slip for those who enjoy the lake. A relaxed, friendly atmosphere awaits with bush vistas and ducks swimming on the lake. Be as involved with outings and activities as you wish or just relax and enjoy easy living that can be securely locked up while you go on holidays in the van or camper-home. Opposite Country Club / Golf Course for the enthusiast.
* Three generous bedrooms (currently used as 2 plus study).
* Gas heating plus air conditioning.
* Beautiful kitchen plus open plan dining / living spaces.
* An undercover rear deck with shade screens.
* Large new garden shed with power.
* A beautiful garden filled with roses, citrus and herb beds.
* Floorboards through living areas for easy maintenance.
* Bedrooms are carpeted, main boasts ensuite, walk in robe.
* High top parking for 4 wheel drives or vans.
* Community Hall for activities and outings.
* Opposite the Country Club Golf Course for leisure/exercise.
* And importantly - your pets can come with you!
NO Council Rates
NO Water Rates
Leasehold: $159 PW approx
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
Split System Aircon
Walk In Robe
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.