36 Moira Street Adamstown
DEPOSIT TAKEN - CONTRACTS EXCHANGED & OPEN HOUSE CANCELLED
With its picture perfect facade and impeccably renovated interiors, this character rich home seamlessly blends timeless elegance with contemporary comforts. A canvas of timber floors, soft carpet and crisp decor are enhanced by a north facing alfresco zone and double garage with hugely versatile top-floor teen retreat/home office. In terms of location, families will love its proximity to esteemed schools, Fernleigh Track and Westfield Kotara with its revamped entertainment precinct, as well as being an easy walk to Adamstown village for your daily needs.
* Warm and welcoming interiors that are faultlessly renovated throughout.
* Gorgeous living room flows to a relaxed dining area and island kitchen.
* Ultra stylish kitchen has stone benchtops, gas cooker and stainless appliances.
* All bedrooms are beautifully appointed, two feature mirrored robes.
* Large timber deck extends the homes' footprint and is perfect for entertaining.
* Bright and airy bathroom with shower over bathtub combination.
* Split system a/c throughout, quality window and floorcoverings.
* Secure backyard with stand alone double garage and manicured grounds.
* Superb 7.8m x 7.6m home office/retreat space with sink and downstairs wc.
* Central location with access to transport, shopping, cafes and the CBD.
Council Rates: $2,088 PA approx
Water Rates: $800 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $650 PW approx
: $2088 per year
: $800 per year
: 392.00 m2
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
Split System Aircon
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.