1/28 Railway Street Merewether
Exceptional Entry into Beachside Community
Compact and convenient, this ground floor apartment is an ideal coastal base positioned in the regions favourite beachside suburb of Merewether. With a relaxed floorplan that maximises its space plus sheltered terrace and nicely offset large bedroom, it stands as a lovely haven in a hugely popular precinct. A sleek modern kitchen is a major highlight with the bedroom offering a serene space, nicely separated from a generously sized living area.
* Ground floor one bedroom apartment no steps, close to all amenities.
* Good sized living room opens to the sunny, sheltered terrace.
* Separate master bedroom with built ins - genuinely double sized.
* Contemporary gas kitchen featuring stainless steel oven and dishwasher.
* Well kept original bathroom with tap fittings for a washing machine.
* Security windows and doors, neutral decor throughout. New carpets and freshly painted.
* The perfect beach base in a buzzing area with easy CBD access.
* Ideal as an investment for a perceptive buyer or owner occupier option.
Council Rates: $1,400 PA approx
Strata Levies: $2,991 PA approx
Water Rates: $894 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $320 PW approx
: $1400 per year
: $894 per year
: $2991 per year
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.