33 Queens Road New Lambton
Contact agent for details
A Sublime Retreat with Two Street Frontages
A blue chip location sets the stage for this superb lifestyle home that is beautifully crafted to provide modern living of distinction. On a perfectly landscaped block and crafted over a single level, this home offers a contemporary interior layout crowned by a selection of alfresco areas, single garage and second frontage to Regent Street. Designer elements throughout add to the homes' impressive list of highlights, including 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and free flowing living areas. Delivering exceptional convenience, this home further rewards with beautiful Regent Park, the vibrant village heart and high performing Schools walking distance away.
* Renovated home on a coveted corner block and enjoying a perfect northerly aspect to the rear.
* Gas appointed kitchen featuring luxe stone surfaces, dishwasher and wall oven.
* Open concept living areas with stacker doors to deck and split system air conditioning.
* All bedrooms include robes; two bathrooms - one a recently renovated high gloss ensuite.
* Landscaped surrounds highlighted by several alfresco spots for relaxation or dining.
* Within easy reach of the John Hunter Hospital and Westfield Kotara's lively entertainment precinct.
Council Rates: $2,413 PA approx
Water Rates: $877 + Usage PA approx
Rental potential: $650 - $675 PW approx
: $2413 per year
: $877 per year
: 430.00 m2
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.