27 Corona Street Hamilton East
Perfectly positioned in a highly sought after enclave and embracing a level allotment of approximately 537m2, only a stones throw from Newcastle CBD, Harbour and thriving transport hub. This classic full brick residence harmonises generous proportions with graceful period character, endless future potential and cleverly boarded by private hedge line gardens. Immaculately maintained and cared for with plenty of kerb side appeal and desirable floorplan ensuring a cosmopolitan city lifestyle for all generations to enjoy.
* Generously proportioned.
* Approximately 537m2, level, corner allotment.
* 3 large bedrooms with built in robes.
* Formal living and dining areas, wide entry hall.
* Two sunrooms to accommodate all seasons of the year.
* Polished timber floorboards.
* Air conditioning, picture rails and ornate ceilings.
* Eat in kitchen, modern bathroom and ensuite.
* Remote control automatic garage.
Council Rates: $2,336 PA approx
Water Rates: $822.51 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $580 - $610 PW approx
: $2336 per year
: $822 per year
: 537.00 m2
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
Split System Aircon
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.