2/19 Scott Street Newcastle East
For Sale $690,000 - $750,000
High Quality, Historical yet Affordable
Located in sought after Newcastle East this Historic building was re purposed c1990 into modern apartments. An amazing spot offering a short walk to Newcastle Beach and Harbour Foreshore, Newcastle Ocean Baths, Fort Scratchley, Light Rail system, Shops, coffee and parks. A beautiful lifestyle is on offer here.
* Sought after East End - easy walk to Beaches and Ocean Baths.
* Spacious living with separate dining and lounge areas.
* North side balcony off the living area - French doors.
* Stunning new kitchen with quality Miele appliances.
* Brand new bathroom with a very high level of finish.
* Full security building, secure parking - renovated common areas.
* The Cartlon is an Historic building dating to c 1880.
* Was re-purposed as Apartments in the early 1990's.
* Fantastic location close to cafes, coffee, parks, light rail.
Council Rates: $1,344.22 PA approx
Strata Levies: $7,534.20 PA approx
Water Rates: $682.62 + Usage PA approx
Rent potential: $400 - $450 PW approx
: $1344 per year
: $682 per year
: $7534 per year
: 62 m2
Off Street Parking
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.