15 Orlando Road Lambton
The One You've Been Waiting For
It's not often that you find a Period Property that ticks all the boxes. This beautifully renovated home not only offers a great location, it also retains its original features throughout, yet blends seamlessly with modern day requirements. You will find it hard not to be impressed by this beauty.
* c1925 Federation home with charm and character throughout.
* Beautiful blend of original features and modern day requirements.
* Patterned ceilings, leadlight windows and timberwork throughout.
* Ensuite to main bedroom, study at rear - or 5th bedroom option.
* Large formal lounge with fireplace and polished timber floors.
* Large family room at rear opens to the level yard - room for pool.
* Covered rear deck off family room, plus covered alfresco area.
* Well appointed kitchen, 900mm gas range, large island bench.
* Includes ducted air-conditioning and internal leadlight doors.
* Large double garage at rear, side street access. Extra parking.
* Fully fenced yard with access gates. Approx 556m2 level block.
* Opportunities like this are rare - don't delay your inspection.
Council Rates: $2,209 PA approx
Water Rates: $863 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $900 PW approx
: $2209 per year
: $863 per year
: 556.00 m2
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.