6 Boreas Road Hamilton North
Guide $730,000 Inspection by Appointment
Unique Home or Stage Development Opportunity
INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT
A fantastic opportunity to secure a family home in this sought after suburb.This spacious 3-bedroom home offers large rooms, a formal lounge and open plan kitchen, dining family area all viewing a north facing back yard with carport and double garaging. Rarely are homes found in this area with such large land holdings, frontage and side boundaries 12m x 51m approx 620m2. Generously set back from Boreas Road it offers unique and more private street appeal than most other homes you will see. If in search of a future development site neighbouring property No 8 is scheduled to be listed in August 2020. Offering a 3 bedroom home positioned on approx 620m2 to potentially combine to form a future development STCA. Build/pest available on request and delayed settlement available also on request.
* Spacious family home positioned on large approx 620m2 block.
* Rarely are homes found in this suburb with large land allocation.
* Spacious bedrooms, formal lounge with dining/family room.
* Drive through carport and double garage to rear of block.
* Convenient location, short stroll to Smith Park, shops and schools.
* Great potential to remodel & extend, room for multiple vehicles.
* Adjoining property listed for Auction 08/08/20, block 626m2 approx.
* An excellent short/medium to long term investment opportunity.
Council Rates: $2,164.02 PA approx
Water Rates: $828 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $420 - $450 PW approx
: $2164 per year
: $828 per year
: 620.00 m2
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
Split System Aircon
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.