1/21 Selwyn Street Merewether
For Sale $530,000
Perfect Entry into Beachside Suburb
Blessed with a central Merewether address, this modern 2-bedroom apartment is a coastal gem complete with a north-east facing terrace to catch the morning sun and cooling summer breezes. Set in a well-kept complex, the home features an inviting living area opening to the balcony plus an adjoining dining space and large modern kitchen. Both bedrooms are liberally sized, quietly positioned and serviced by a refreshed bathroom with separate shower and bathtub. With the important inclusion of a lock-up garage plus combined laundry/storage room, this low-maintenance home is a perfect city base, ideal for owner-occupiers or investors alike.
* First floor apartment located in coastal Merewether.
* Comfortable and quiet bedrooms, one with BIR.
* North-east facing balcony with sunny aspect.
* S/steel oven and dishwasher appoint the kitchen.
* Bright and airy bathroom with updated vanity.
* Lock-up garage; ground floor laundry/storage room.
* Steps to Souths Leagues Club, popular pubs and IGA.
* Swim, surf or do laps at Merewether beach and baths.
Council Rates: $1,412 PA approx
Water Rates: $707 + Usage PA approx
Strata Levies: $3,022 PA approx
Rental Potential: $400 PW approx
: $1412 per year
: $707 per year
: $3022 per year
Built In Robes
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.