4 Noble Street North Lambton
Renovated Appeal with a Strong Family Focus
An inspired blend of traditional charm and contemporary design, this perfectly presented residence delivers the kind of style, comfort and versatility that every family is looking for. Renovated throughout, with remote control alarm system, the main living zone is open and expansive, spilling out to a high set alfresco area that delivers a stunning panorama of the surrounding district. Four bedrooms and two bathrooms ensure comfort for families and its unbeatable lifestyle setting is within easy reach of schools, the university, cafes, shops and every conceivable amenity.
* Generous block with side access to an oversized standalone garage.
* Open design combining a lounge, living, dining room + kitchen.
* Kitchen includes granite surfaces, 900 mm s/s oven and dishwasher.
* Four generous bedrooms, all fitted with built or walk in robes.
* Sparkling family bathroom with spa bath, ensuite to master.
* Level flow to a fabulous alfresco deck showcasing sweeping views.
* Gleaming timber floors, stunning gas fireplace, ducted air conditioning.
* Approx 900 m to Elder Street shops, Lambton Park, Lambton Pool and Lizottes.
* In the catchment for highly sought after Lambton Public and High Schools.
Council Rates: $2,068 PA approx
Water Rates: $863 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $650 PW approx
PLEASE NOTE: If you have visited a COVID hotspot including Victoria, Sydney, Salamander Bay or East Maitland within the last 14 days, you are not permitted to enter our open homes.
: $2068 per year
: $863 per year
: 670.00 m2
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.