16 High Street The Hill
Heritage Class in Prestige Setting
A beautiful example of its heritage era, this character rich semi offers a peaceful retreat from its cosmopolitan setting close to the buzz of Darby Street, King Edward Park and the CBD. Built over a single level, it holds incredible potential for a second level extension to catch coastal views and keep in line with neighbouring homes (STCA). It's captivating from the get go with its warm interiors that surprise with formal and informal living spaces, three bedrooms, two bathrooms and private yard for alfresco entertaining while incorporating original features such as ornate fireplaces, plasterwork ceilings and decorative fretwork.
* Deceptively spacious semi in highly prized locale.
* Potential to extend upwards for coastal views (STCA).
* Enter by a hugely versatile and sizable sunroom.
* Open plan living to the rear with Caesarstone kitchen.
* Formal lounge + dining rooms with original fireplaces.
* Three bedrooms, two doubles with built in robes.
* Two bathrooms, ducted air conditioning.
* Front and rear alfresco areas, level lawn to rear.
* Internal laundry, oversized single garage.
* Stroll beaches, Bathers Way, cafes, and parks.
Council Rates: $2,852 PA approx
Water Rates: $700.89 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $700 PW approx
: $2852 per year
: $700 per year
: 297.20 m2
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.