Lot 2/50A Burton Road Eleebana
Contact agent for details
A Lifestyle Retreat of Rare Distinction (Ducks Crossing - 1.97 Acres)
Privately accessed, located opposite Crown Land, enjoying a lagoon-style pool and with plenty of space to run a small hobby farm, this family homestead has it all. Impressively sized and hugely versatile interiors showcase grand open living spaces, four bedrooms, three bathrooms and an alfresco area that's perfect for large scale entertaining. Also delivering enormous potential to transform the home into a medical/service Centre due to its proximity to Eleebana Shores and plentiful parking options, this is a rare offering that promises an incredible lifestyle opportunity minutes from the picturesque shore of Lake Macquarie.
* Sprawling single level homestead on beautiful grounds with circular driveway.
* Superb entertaining credentials with a huge alfresco zone including an inground pool and 8 person spa.
* Enormous island kitchen with dishwasher and adjoining butlers kitchen.
* Open plan living featuring a wood burning fireplace for winter warmth.
* Four well appointed bedrooms anchored by a spacious family bathroom.
* Master ensuite; built/walk-in robes; split system air conditioning; ceiling fans.
* A triple garage plus huge freestanding shed provide secure off street parking.
* Zoned for well respected Eleebana Public and Warners Bay High Schools.
* Great family retreat or top base for a business to service Eleebana Shores.
Council Rates: $2,329 PA approx
Water Rates: $623 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $780 - $820 PW approx
: $2329 per year
: $623 per year
: 7996.00 m2
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.