7 Parkland Parade Merewether Heights
Contact agent for details
Family Comfort Coupled with a Lifestyle Location
Tightly held by the one owner, this loveable and livable two storey residence is brimming with potential and holds an outstanding address on the cusp of Glenrock State Conservation Area. It delivers the perfect entry level home for those wanting to get a foothold into this sought after suburb and is in perfectly kept original condition. It features good solid bones and generous dimensions, providing ample scope to substantially modernise, and its user friendly layout offers three bedrooms and two living zones upstairs, with a multi purpose room downstairs. A stroll from Merewether Public School and minutes from acclaimed surf beaches, it's bound to win hearts with its stellar location and future potential.
* Traditional one owner home sitting atop a double garage.
* Connected living/dining area plus defined family room.
* Timber kitchen featuring a dishwasher and island bench.
* Three good sized bedrooms, all include built-in robes.
* Modernised bathroom upstairs, retro bathroom downstairs.
* Sunny front patio with sweeping district views.
* Covered alfresco area, secure inground swimming pool.
* Internal access to garaging, workshop and multi use area.
* Perfectly livable now and update when the time is right.
* Contact agent for inspection times.
Council Rates: $2,508 PA Approx
Water Rates: $682 PA + Usage Approx
Rental Potential: $650 PW Approx
: $2508 per year
: $682 per year
: 554.00 m2
Built In Robes
In Ground Pool
Off Street Parking
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.