60 Branxton Street Waratah West
For Sale Guide $725,000
The Best Of Living In A Popular Location
Promising lifestyle excellence and convenience in a highly sought-after address. This generously proportioned residence provides an outstanding family home designed for modern comfort, functionality and ease of living. Situated in an elevated position with district views, it features a free-flowing layout offering multiple living spaces, a well-appointed stone kitchen while to the rear is a superb covered wrap around entertainment deck and beautiful established gardens.
* Open plan light filled living area.
* Large tiled rumpus with internal access to 1.5 car accommodation and storage.
* Land size 658m2 approx.
* Large double carport.
* Three double bedrooms with robes and ceiling fans.
* Renovated family bathroom.
* Renovated laundry with 2nd toilet.
* Local park footsteps away, short drive to University, Lambton Village shops, Waratah Village and local schools.
Council Rates: $1996.97 PA approx
Water Rates: $814.56 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $550 PW approx
: $1996 per year
: $814 per year
: 658.00 m2
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.