13A Fletcher Street Adamstown
A Rare Find in Central Adamstown
Bound to win the hearts of first home buyers, downsizers and investors, this freestanding home presents a superb springboard for those keen to get a foothold into the lucrative Adamstown property market. Unfolding over a relaxed, easycare level, this comfortable home reveals a large living space connecting to a practical kitchen, and three bedrooms serviced by a well-presented bathroom. Quietly positioned to the rear of a subdivided block, this is an affordable Torrens Title opportunity in an extremely tightly-held suburb.
* Freestanding Torrens Title home with single garage.
* Large living room featuring split-system air-con.
* Tidy kitchen with gas cooker and servery window.
* Three bedrooms, all equipped with mirrored robes.
* Quietly positioned in a popular Adamstown pocket.
* Internal access to a single lock up garage.
* 750m to Adamstown Village, 850m to Fernleigh Track.
* Stroll to trendy cafes, daily essentials and transport.
Council Rates: $2,086.87 PA approx
Water Rates: $795 PA + Usage approx
Rental Potential: $380 PW approx
: $2086 per year
: $795 per year
: 349.00 m2
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
Reverse Cycle Aircon
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.