5/52 Wilton Street Merewether
Affordable Lifestyle Home or Investment
Blessed with a central Merewether address, this roomy 2-bedroom apartment is a coastal gem complete with a north facing terrace to catch the morning sun and cooling summer breezes. Set in a well-kept complex, the home features an inviting living and dining area opening to the balcony plus a large bright kitchen. Both bedrooms are liberally sized, quietly positioned and serviced by a tiled bathroom with separate shower and bathtub. With the important inclusion of a single garage, this low-maintenance home is a perfect city base, ideal for owner-occupiers or investors alike.
* First floor apartment located in coastal Merewether.
* Spacious lounge and dining room with sunny balcony.
* Roomy kitchen with electric oven and cook top.
* Bright and airy tiled bathroom with shower and tub.
* Garaging for one car and ground floor laundry.
* Potential to renovate and capitalise on this great location.
* Steps to Souths Leagues Club, popular pubs and cafes.
* Minutes to beaches and The Junction shopping hub.
Council Rates: $3,125.44 PA approx
Water Rates: $639 PA + Usage
Strata Levies: $2,656 PA approx
Rental Potential: $320 PW approx
: $1560 per year
: $639 per year
: $2656 per year
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.