8 Boreas Road Hamilton North
For Sale Guide $695,000
Refreshed Classic in City Fringe Address
Brimming with character and appeal through carefully selected appointments, this home delivers an immediate sense of space and warmth, with three bedrooms, a separate sunroom, spacious living and dining area and updated all electric kitchen. Offering a sunny north facing yard, welcoming alfresco retreat and fabulous location in a highly desirable suburb, the home is perfectly placed for a cherished city fringe lifestyle.
* Beautifully refreshed home positioned on a 620 m2 block.
* Rarely are homes found in this suburb with large land holding.
* 3 spacious bedrooms, lounge and dining plus sunroom.
* Modern all electric kitchen with pantry, renovated bathroom.
* Polished timber floors, drive access to a lock up garage.
* Sunny north facing yard with a private alfresco retreat.
* Convenient location, short stroll to Smith Park, shops and schools.
* Potential to remodel & extend, room for multiple vehicles.
* Affordable buying close to City CBD, Newcastle harbour and beaches.
Council Rates: $2,164.02 PA approx
Water Rates: $838.32 PA + Usage approx
Rental Potential: $400 - $450 PW approx
: $2164 per year
: $838 per year
: 620.00 m2
Off Street Parking
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.