47 Teralba Road Broadmeadow
A Perfect Home for the Downsizer
This as new Torrens Title home offers the best in downsizer living. It's maintenance free, is on a manageable 221m2 allotment, and there are no strata committees to worry about - do your own thing here! Perfectly located to Hamilton and Adamstown shopping, the Broadmeadow station, bus routes, parks and cafes. You will be impressed.
* As new, roomy Torrens title home built approx. 10 years ago.
* Beautifully presented and well-proportioned throughout.
* Entry foyer, separate loungeroom, open plan kitchen and dining.
* Large dining opens to the generous fenced outdoor alfresco area.
* Main bedroom has ensuite, separate bath and shower to main.
* Ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans, water tanks, quality fittings.
* Big laundry, oversized garage, internal entry and auto roller door.
* Extra parking available in driveway, secure fencing and front gate.
* This is a beautiful home - you will undoubtedly be impressed.
Council Rates: $2,122 PA approx
Water Rates: $795 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $750 PW approx
: $2122 per year
: $795 per year
: 221.00 m2
Built In Robes
Grey Water System
Off Street Parking
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.