125 Stewart Avenue Hamilton South
Auction Guide $1,300,000
Auction: 22 May 2021 - 10:30 AM
Full Of Great Surprises
In the heart of Hamilton South this location takes advantage of the close proximity to local Primary and High Schools, The Junction shops and cafes, parks and beaches, and the city, harbour and transport networks nearby. The home is a classic Hamilton South double brick beauty retaining many original features throughout. The bonus attractions are the ideal resort style back yard and the approx. 67m2 large lined garage at the rear. Your inspection will not disappoint!
* Traditional double brick home on large, private 696m2 approx block.
* Loaded with features including high ceilings and fireplace.
* Large modern eat-in style kitchen adjoins rear family room.
* Formal loungeroom, sunny front sunroom, side entry foyer.
* The rear family room overlooks the sparkling inground pool.
* A covered rear deck runs along the rear of the home.
* Fully fenced, many private areas for relaxing and entertaining.
* Huge garage at rear currently used gym/studio.
* Garage ideal for work from home business with drive access.
Council Rates: $2,469 PA approx
Water Rates: $795 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $750 PW approx
: $2469 per year
: $795 per year
: 696.00 m2
Built In Robes
In Ground Pool
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.