20a Lockyer Street Merewether
For Sale Guide $990,000
A Rare Torrens Title Home in Merewether
There is plenty of room to live, relax and entertain in this well built Torrens Title home. Three bedrooms add to its undeniable appeal, as does its easy-care nature, contemporary kitchen and bathrooms and generous courtyard. One of two in a dual-occupancy development and holding the quiet and private rear position, this home represents an incredible springboard to buy into the valuable Merewether property market.
* Easy-care Torrens Title home with double garage.
* Large open living/dining zone with courtyard access.
* Caesarstone kitchen featuring a handy breakfast bar.
* Three generous bedrooms, all equipped with robes.
* The privately positioned master boasts an ensuite.
* Ducted air-con, full main bathroom, laundry room.
* North-facing courtyard with paved area and lawn.
* Quietly positioned in a popular Merewether pocket.
* Steps to Merewether Golf Club and a playground.
* Minutes to Merewether Beach, Baths and cafes.
Council Rates: $2,217.76 PA approx
Water Rates: $823.86 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $550 Pw currently
: $2217 per year
: $823 per year
: 461.80 m2
Built In Robes
Walk In Robe
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.