2/7 Hamilton Street Hamilton North
Townhouse Living Where Location and Lifestyle Collide
Located in central Hamilton North with Newcastle Farmers Market, the Sunnyside Tavern and Hamilton North Bowling Club a walk from the door, this is a home where lifestyle and location collide. A two-storey townhouse enjoying a generous and leafy courtyard, it presents a relaxed design to deliver a low-upkeep lifestyle of supreme comfort. Well-appointed interiors offer a spacious living zone, bedroom and bathroom downstairs while upstairs is reserved for two bedrooms featuring walk-in robes. A lock-up single garage and air-conditioning add to its appeal.
* Split-system air-con appoints the open-flow living/dining area.
* Modern kitchen with a stainless steel oven and good storage.
* Covered pergola in a leafy setting for alfresco entertaining.
* Large ground-floor bedroom with two more located upstairs.
* Fresh shower bathroom with separate w/c, internal laundry.
* Lock up single garage with the convenience of internal entry.
* Sought-after community location, moments to Hamilton's cafes.
* 10-minute drive to Newcastle's CBD and its iconic city beaches.
Council Rates: $1,698.90 PA approx
Water Rates: $654.96 + Usage PA approx
Strata Levies: $1,047.85 PQ approx
Rental Potential: $465 PW currently
: $1698 per year
: $654 per year
: $1047 per quarter
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
Split System Aircon
Walk In Robe
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.