310/10 Worth Place Newcastle
Chic City Apartment with a Superb Alfresco Terrace
On the edge of Honeysuckle's vibrant restaurant scene and the iconic harbour, this sleek city apartment is full of designer style and places you in the heart of the action. Positioned on the third floor it enjoys an open plan layout encompassing a Caesarstone kitchen, two bedrooms and two bathroom plus an enormous outdoor terrace for alfresco dining. With a location that's hard to beat, choose as a weekender, an investment or enjoy day-to-day and embrace an inner-city lifestyle.
* Open-plan living area appointed with quality carpet.
* Huge paved alfresco area can easily entertain a crowd.
* Ultra-chic kitchen featuring stunning stone surfaces.
* Two large bedrooms served by two modern bathrooms.
* On the doorstep of an endless list of city attractions.
* Stroll to wine bars, waterfront restaurants, hip cafes.
* Jump on the light rail to whisk you into Newcastle Beach.
* A single carpark and storage cage are welcoming extras.
* A must see for investors or those craving inner-city living.
Council Rates: $1,331.83 PA approx
Water Rates: $647.85 + Usage PA approx
Strata Levies: $1,070.20 PQ approx
Rental Potential: $550 PW currently
: $1331 per year
: $647 per year
: $1070 per quarter
Built In Robes
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.