3/77 Gunambi Street Wallsend
Perfectly Positioned Villa in a Leafy Setting
Ready to meet your lifestyle or investment needs with ease, this freestanding villa is one of only three in a well-kept complex. Pairing a relaxed 3-bedroom layout with a location of absolute convenience, relaxed interiors showcase an open-concept living/dining zone, a neat kitchen and bathroom and a leafy grassed courtyard with a covered deck large enough for entertaining a crowd. Centrally positioned and backing on to a reserve, it offers quick access to the Newcastle Link Road, a collection of shopping centres, Newcastle University and the John Hunter Hospital, making this a home of ultimate convenience.
* Quality brick-built villa ideal for downsizers, new buyers or investors.
* Enjoy a lifestyle of sheer convenience, all essentials on the doorstep.
* Open plan living/dining area with seamless flow to alfresco entertaining.
* Tidy kitchen with electric cooking, a dishwasher and great storage.
* Three bedrooms supported by a well-presented 3-way bathroom.
* Leafy courtyard, private, secure, generous and backdropped by nature.
* Finished in a warm and welcoming colour scheme throughout.
* Reverse-cycle air-conditioning and a lock-up single garage with second car space.
Council Rates: $1,205 PA approx
Water Rates: $312 + Usage PA approx
Strata Levies: $600 PA approx (Self Managed)
Rental Potential: $500 PW approx
: $1205 per year
: $312 per year
: $600 per year
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
Split System Aircon
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.