347 Turton Road New Lambton
For Sale Guide $1,000,000 - $1,090,000
Council Approved Dual Occupancy Property IncludesTownhouse at 1A Rex Avenue - in excess of 5.5% Return Or More With AIRBNB - Exceptional Value
INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT - CONTACT AGENT
An outstanding buying opportunity in a prized location, these two renovated, outstanding properties are on 1 title and include a classic three-bedroom home with ornate ceilings, plus freestanding townhouse beckons those seeking a rewarding and versatile investment in a lifestyle hotspot. Families will love the flexibility of being able to house two families side-by-side but not under one roof, investors will enjoy a very lucrative dual-income return either as permanant rentals or via AIRBNB, and buyers wanting to get a foothold into the property market could live in one home and rent the other. On a corner block with access via Rex Avenue, from here you are steps to McDonald Jones Stadium, a stroll to Wests Leagues Club and local pubs, or in walking distance to New Lambton Village and park areas for children.
* Single-level weatherboard and tile Californian bungalow (recently rewired).
* Fully renovated throughout, all the hard work has already been done.
* Three large bedrooms, including new built-in robes, sunroom, charming lounge room.
* Caesarstone island kitchen with gas cooking and adjoining dining area.
* Timber floors, high ceilings, gas fireplace, air-conditioning.
* Separate dual-storey townhouse with two bedrooms, main with walk-in robe.
* Open plan living plus private entry to a single garage.
* Level, low-maintenance corner block accessed via Rex Avenue.
* Great base for holiday accommodation or long-term tenancy.
* Walk to restaurants, clubs, pubs, cafes, schools and Broadmeadow train station.
* 3.5km to Westfield Kotara and a 15-minute drive to the CBD.
Council Rates: $2,187.36 PA approx
Water Rates: TBA
Appraised Rental Potential: $57,200 PA approx (could achieve more if AIRBNB)
: $2187 per year
: 367.00 m2
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.