58 Croudace Street Lambton
For Sale $780,000 - $830,000
An Exceptional Find In Lifestyle Suburb
The possibilities presented by any home in this lifestyle suburb are always exciting, however, the fresh presentation of this art-deco classic, its rear lane access and generous 569sqm block take this opportunity to a whole new level. Ready to love while holding the potential to further enhance, this is an exceptional find for those seeking a springboard into this high-demand location.
* Brick veneer home with a lovely facade and solid build.
* Set on a sizable 569sqm parcel with level back yard.
* Drive access available from Croudace St and rear laneway.
* Superb first/second/downsize home or top investment.
* Freshly presented throughout, three-bedroom layout.
* Neat kitchen and bathroom, both featuring upgrades.
* Linked living and dining rooms, brick feature fireplace.
* Picture rails, high ceilings, split-system AC, timber floors.
* Single lock-up garage with an adjoining carport.
* Close to schools, Elder St Shops, and the John Hunter.
* Easy access to Newcastle University, transport and Mater Hospital.
Council Rates: $2,064 PA approx
Water Rates: $818.14 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $500 PW approx
: $2064 per year
: $818 per year
: 569.00 m2
Off Street Parking
Split System Aircon
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.