188 Scenic Drive Merewether Heights
Where Bush & Beach Merge as One
Nestled privately across from The Glenrock Conservation Area bushland, this brick and tile home offers a location that's hard to beat. It's an easy walk to the sought-after Merewether Heights Primary School, hiking and mountain biking tracks across the road in the Glenrock reserve and the Beach and Ocean Baths are only minutes away. In good condition throughout and comes with an excellent tenant who would love to stay! Don't delay!
* Elevated outlook to the rear across the suburb.
* Glenrock Conservation Area at front - coastal bushland.
* Well presented brick veneer and tile family home.
* Modern kitchen, stone bench tops, dishwasher, overlooking yard.
* Private entry opens to large formal lounge-room.
* Open plan kitchen and family room at rear.
* The rear living enjoys the views and opens to a timber deck area.
* Downstairs utility/rumpus room opens to spacious yard.
* Double garage at street level - storage room under.
Council Rates: $2,461 PA approx
Water Rates: $804 + Usage PA approx
Rent Potential: $850 PW current
: $2461 per year
: $804 per year
: 569.00 m2
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.