16 King Street Stockton
Solid Two-Storey Original on a Bumper Block
With its well-preserved interiors, substantial block size and rear lane access, this home is ready to spark the imagination of buyers seeking a coastal lifestyle base, or potentially looking for a dual-occupancy project (STCA). Designed for a large family, its two-storey footprint features a collection of living areas, four bedrooms and three bathrooms, with outdoors boasting a pool and large standalone garage. Located footsteps from the village heart and beach with the city-bound ferry service a short walk away, this address couldn't be better.
* Substantial family home staged over two tidy levels.
* Bumper 599m2 block with prized rear lane access.
* Steps to the village and beach, walk to the ferry service.
* Ready-to-use kitchen with AC and a dishwasher.
* Living areas and a bathroom are located on each floor.
* All bedrooms are double-sized and include built-in robes.
* Intricate plasterwork ceilings are among original features.
* Rooftop solar system to help combat rising power bills.
* Sun drenched north facing family room and yard.
* Ready-to-rent property or a lucrative project for flippers.
* Ideal opportunity to buy into a booming coastal suburb.
Council Rates: $2,380 PA approx
Water Rates: $1,050 PA approx
Rental Potential: $600 PW approx
: $2380 per year
: $1050 per year
: 599.00 m2
In Ground Pool
Off Street Parking
Split System Aircon
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.