6/134 Union Street The Junction
$680,000 - $720,000
Easycare Living Delivering City Convenience
Enjoying a perfect end-row position with a neighbour to one side only, this townhouse presents a relaxed design to deliver a low-upkeep lifestyle of comfort. Neat interiors are staged over three levels with a lock-up garage, laundry, and WC on the entry level, the living zone, kitchen and balcony on the first floor, and two bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs. Its sensational address is the jewel in the crown, located in the heart of The Junction where you can walk to hip cafes, bespoke shopping, The Junction Fair, Bar Beach, National Park, Harris Farm and more.
* Brick-built townhouse with coveted end-row position.
* Spotless kitchen updated with stainless steel appliances.
* Mirrored robes and ceiling fans to both bedrooms.
* Well-presented bathroom with a shower over the bath.
* Secure single garage, walk to everywhere location.
* Tidy complex with well-kept gardens and green spaces.
* Superb lifestyle location with everything at your fingertips.
* Currently leased at $420 per week until January 2023.
Council Rates: $1,504 PA approx
Water Rates: $665 + Usage PA approx
Strata Levies: $564 PQ approx
Current Rent: $420 PW approx
: $1504 per year
: $665 per year
: $564 per quarter
Built In Robes
Split System Aircon
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.