Vogue design and attention to detail combine with a quiet yet sought after location to provide a high quality residence that you will want to own. Lots of features included that make this home ideal for entertaining or for enjoying with the family. Pest and building reports available on request.
* Auction on site Saturday 7th April at 10.30am.
* A stunning home, rear living opens seamlessly to yard and pool.
* Built for entertaining, large kitchen, ILVE range, 2 x dishwashers.
* Covered outdoor area with kitchenette, BBQ and bar fridge.
* Generous master bedroom with ensuite and spa bath.
* Ducted air conditioning, fully fitted media room (or 4th bedroom).
* Private yard, heated inground pool and spa, outdoor shower.
* A very quiet location, easy walk to Marketown and The Junction.
* Easy walk or cycle to the beach, quality schools a short walk away.
* There's nothing to be done here - just move in and enjoy.
Council Rates: $2,664 PA approx.
Water Rates: $774 +Usage PA approx.
Rental Potential: $1,100 PW approx.