High set, this spacious home enjoys a commanding position that captures breathtaking views across this leafy and much loved suburb. Flowing over two dynamic levels, it's design perfectly suits the needs of families with dual living zones, a gourmet kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom upstairs plus the versatility of a fourth bedroom, second bathroom, home office and oversized retreat on the ground floor - great for teens or guest/in-law accommodation. A wide balcony runs the full length of the upper level with a private and sheltered alfresco space at the rear for weekend entertaining. Zoned for sought after Valentine Public and Warners Bay High schools with the lakes shore and the cafe scene of Warners Bay in easy reach, it promises lifestyle excellence in a quiet cul de sac street.
* Prestige home at the end of a cul de sac and delivering show stopping views.
* Two stunning living zones upstairs boasting raked ceilings and balcony access.
* Stylish kitchen featuring quartz benchtops and premium appliances.
* Three upper level bedrooms with mirrored robes and ceiling fans.
* Three way family bathroom, master ensuite and ground floor bathroom.
* Versatile fourth bedroom, third living zone and home office on entry level.
* Reverse cycle a/c, combustion fire, ducted vacuum, double garage, carport.
* Leafy, intimate gardens bordered by lush bushland reserve at the rear.
Council Rates: $1,766 PA approx
Water Rates: $750 + Usage PA approx
Rent Potential: $550 - $600 PW approx