Tightly held, this loveable and liveable home on a large-scale landholding brims with potential and possibilities, presenting a prime development opportunity in a highly desirable Charlestown locale (STCA). It also delivers the perfect start to home ownership for a young couple or offers professional renovators a great opportunity to create a designer home. Featuring solid bones and a well-planned layout, with Charlestown Square, Charlestown oval, Charlestown pool, Charlestown bowling club, cafes and medical centres less than 10 minutes walk away, this homes' location is as impressive as the buying opportunity on offer.
* This home is set on a wide, deep landholding in central Charlestown.
* Original interiors from the 1960's however immediately liveable.
* Good sized rooms provide plenty of scope for modernization.
* Large block lends itself to a dual occupancy development (STCA).
* Rent out whilst plans and permits are being approved by council.
* Under-house garage with plenty of additional parking for trailers or boats.
* Split system a/c, ceiling fans and gas points for climate control.
* Its walk to everywhere location ensures a prized urban lifestyle for all ages.
Council Rates: $1,876 PA approx
Water Rates: $720 + Usage PA approx
Rent Potential: $380 - $400 PW approx