This unique 7 year young level home must be seen to be fully appreciated.
Unlike many of the older 60-90 year old homes in the area its near new modern BASIX code construction delivers many benefits they do not, most notably rear lane access to a double garage and workshop/storage area.
This home delivers exceptional presentation and styling, coupled with 3 bedrooms enhanced by ceiling fans, air conditioning plus an all weather alfresco entertaining area accessed from the living and kitchen area.Its idyllic location is only minutes to fantastic coffee shops, Hamilton train station and the many places to enjoy the company of friends in Hamilton's vast selection of cafes.
* This modern 7 year young home is an absolute delight to inspect.
* Exceptional presentation and ideal for retiree or professional couple.
* Public transport and exceptional cafes and coffee shops all just minutes away.
* Open plan kitchen living and dining all viewing enclosed alfresco area.
* Easy care level living, stylish decor enhanced by 3 split air con units and ceiling fans.
* 3 spacious bedrooms with 3rd set as formal study with 2 work stations.
* Security assured by C.T.V cameras front and rear lane, auto garden watering system.
* Large bathroom, 2 separate toilets, Main bedroom with walk-in robe.
* Inspection of this property is sure to impress.
Council Rates: $1,873 PA approx
Water Rates: $816 + Usage PA approx
Rent Potential: $550 - $600 PW approx