Crisply contemporary and fresh from a top-to-bottom renovation this home makes a bold statement in one of Newcastle's most sought-after suburbs. Highlighted by clean architectural lines with raked ceilings in the designer kitchen, its 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom layout is flooded with natural light and up-to-the-minute features. An automatic double garage with storage and versatile fourth bedroom/studio/office plus a secure yard with a level lawned expanse, paved alfresco area and established gardens add further appeal. Footsteps from all the action of Vibrant Darby Street with Bar Beach, the harbour and King Edward park a short walk away, this home makes the perfect base for prized inner city living.
* Completely remodelled family home opposite Nesca Park.
* New floors, new wiring, new plumbing and new roof.
* Instantly engaging living room with stained glass and bay windows.
* Integrated dishwasher, Ilve 900mm oven and stone benches adorn the kitchen.
* Three beautifully appointed bedrooms, ensuite to the master.
* Stylish bathroom features on trend matte black tapware and wall hung vanity.
* Ducted air-conditioning, Blackbutt flooring, ceiling fans, built in robes.
* Easy off street parking in the extra large double garage, room for 2 4WDs.
* A separate room off the garage gives a fourth bedroom or retreat option.
* Step outside and be amongst the vibrancy that defines Cooks Hill.
Council Rates: $2,522 PA approx
Water Rates: $652 PA + Usage approx