Well positioned in a boutique complex, this attractive brick villa answers the call for a carefree lifestyle. Modern in presentation with carpeted and floating timber floors, its open-plan living is complemented by an electric equipped kitchen and effortlessly extended by the private rear courtyard and automatic single garage. Boasting two square-set bedrooms anchored around a sparkling bathroom, reverse-cycle air conditioning and neutral colour choices throughout, this home is an excellent opportunity for market newcomers, investors or downsizers as it's placed in a wonderfully central location between New Lambton, Adamstown and Westfield Kotara with the train station and Alder St, bowling club and park footsteps away.
* Solidly built brick and tile villa in a small, well-kept complex.
* Integrated lounge and dining forum dressed in neutral tones.
* Secure courtyard offers a tranquil respite from your busy day.
* Both the kitchen and bathroom are modern and tasteful.
* Two quietly placed bedrooms, all appointed with built-ins.
* A great first home purchase, forward thinking investment or downsizer.
* Walk to shops and cafes, or be in Newcastle's CBD in under 10-minutes
Council Rates: $1,303 PA approx
Water Rates: $644 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $360 - $380 PW approx