A free flowing footprint distinguishes this gracious, warmth filled property, appointed for a supremely comfortable class of living in a popular pocket of North Lambton. With dual living zones, 3-4 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms and spectacular alfresco entertainers' design, it hits every benchmark for modern comfort embraced by a leafy nature setting and a glorious sense of privacy offering a true refuge from the outside world. In an ultra-convenient location, this fine address enjoys easy access to Callaghan University, Jesmond's energetic shopping hub, Jesmond Park, a selection of schools and link roads for commuters.
* Surprisingly spacious home set against a private, leafy backdrop.
* Two lovely living areas provide welcoming floor plan flexibility.
* Indoor/outdoor flow from principal living to a stunning entertainer's deck.
* Immaculate timber kitchen boasting stainless gas oven and dishwasher.
* 3-4 bedrooms, all appointed with built-in wardrobes.
* Superbly renovated bathroom with high impact tiling and wall hung vanity.
* Internal laundry with handy second w/c and built-in storage.
* Professionally tiered yard with two levels of lush lawns; single garage.
Council Rates: $1,684 PA approx.
Water Rates: $838 + Usage PA approx.
Rent Potential: $500 PW approx.