Instantly engaging, this renovated 4-bedroom/3-bathroom Californian bungalow is perfect for established or blended families with its character-rich interiors highlighted by a modern open-plan living zone anchored by a luxe kitchen. A natural entertainer, an impressive enclosed alfresco space provides the perfect sanctuary for social events, family dinners or a peaceful room for relaxation and overlooks the picture-perfect yard and gleaming pool. Paying tribute to the homes' heritage are picture rails, a gas fireplace, ornate ceiling roses and polished floorboards while the rest of the home boasts chic contemporary updates, giving the home a warm, yet modern feel throughout. In terms of location, this central address is just two blocks from the heart of bustling New Lambton village.
* Charming Californian bungalow designed to meet the needs of families.
* 4 bedrooms, all robed, one featuring a study nook, master with bay window.
* 3 bathrooms, impeccably renovated to achieve a magazine worthy finish.
* Open-plan living with kitchen connection, formal lounge and rumpus room.
* Kitchen features smooth stone surfaces, quality appliances and central island.
* Superb alfresco room with pitched roof, kitchenette, French doors and yard access.
* Level yard highlighted by a gorgeous inground pool and established surrounds.
* Walk the pubs, cafes, boutiques, schools and the new flagship IGA.
* In the catchment area for sought-after New Lambton public and high schools.
Council Rates: $2,304 PA approx
Water Rates: $818 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $680 - $720 PW approx