Positioned on a sizeable 829sqm parcel of land, is this original home is presented with endless possibilities. Perfect as either a full renovation project or rebuild option to realise your own dream family home, it delivers an outstanding opportunity to capitalise in a central location just minutes from the University and inner-city bypass, with local shops a quick walk away. Its single-level interiors feature three bedrooms, generous lounge room, dining area off the kitchen and enclosed verandah at the rear, with all areas ripe to revamp.
* Original brick and tile home on a large 829sqm parcel.
* Practical internal layout yet in need of some modern inspiration.
* Three bedrooms, one appointed with built-in-wardrobes.
* Expansive backyard framed by an established line of trees.
* Step outside and stroll to the local shops and primary school.
* Attached single lockup garage and internal laundry facilities.
* 15 minutes' drive to Newcastle's surf beaches and city centre.
Council Rates $1317 approx PA approx
Water Rates $1025 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $340 - $350 per week