If you're in search of a private, secluded bush setting and require a large spacious home, your search may well be over, there is even a creek and bridge to cross over to access this private residence set amongst nature's gums, fruit trees and bamboo screening also adorn the block. This massive one level home must be seen to be appreciated set amongst almost 9000m2 of tree studded land. Offering 4 bedrooms, 2 with ensuites and a 3rd bathroom, this residence delivers formal and casual living spaces on a grand scale all on one level. A large wet bar area makes the perfect man cave for dad with access to a fully enclosed and screened 80m2 entertaining area, perfect for the largest of family gatherings and also delivers the ideal all weather play area for young children when raining. A large double garage and driveway for multiple cars plus ample room for additional sheds to house all the family toys etc. Easy access to primary schools, main roads, recently refurbished Mt Hutton Shopping Centre and Croudace Bay foreshore facilities. Inspection sure to impress.
* A serene and secluded bush setting compliments this amazing family residence.
* Huge one level home set on almost 9000m2 of tree studded land.
* Enormous formal, casual and alfresco living space enhance this property.
* 4 bedrooms, study, bar area enhanced by approx 80m2 enclosed family room.
* Room for additional sheds for big boys toys etc or just enjoy the bush lifestyle.
* Entry via a creek cross over bridge enhances that bush, rural feel.
* Quick easy access to primary schools, Mt Hutton Shopping Centre and Lake Macquarie.
Council Rates: $2,788 PA approx
Water Rates: $303 Inc Usage PA approx
Rent Potential: $750 - $800 PW approx