Fusing classic elements with contemporary comforts, this shining example of a family home takes your lifestyle to the next level. Positioned on a sprawling lifestyle block and laid out for family enjoyment, it features four bedrooms, two bathrooms and an expansive open-plan living/dining zone connecting a super-stylish gourmet kitchen. Wide, full length balconies across both levels invite relaxation and weekend entertaining with elevated views stretching to catch glimpses of Lake Macquarie. With character traits such as exposed brick walls, raked ceilings and timber laminate floors beautifully highlighted, it's evident that every element of the homes' form and function has been carefully considered.
* Dual level family home brimming with charm, character and timeless style
* Visually stunning kitchen with double ovens, island and servery window to deck
* Connected living and dining zone opens to a fabulous outdoor living/alfresco retreat
* A second full length deck rests off the ground floor providing another outdoor escape
* Four bedrooms, two on each level, master appointed with ensuite and walk in robe
* Sun-filled family bathroom with leadlight window, corner spa and separate shower
* Large sloping tree studded yard ideal for enticing the children outdoors
* Secure double garage with a useful handyman's workshop at the rear
* Moments from local boat ramp, lakeside walking tracks and off-leash dog park
* 5-minutes to Warners Bay's thriving cafe and dining scene, retail stores and supermarket
Council Rates: $1,966 PA Approx
Water Rates: $753 + Usage PA Approx
Rental Potential: $700 - $720 PW approx.