Fusing classic elements with contemporary comforts, this shining example of a home takes your lifestyle to the next level. Positioned at the height of a sprawling block with small easily used section and large decks providing views over Eleebana, this home is perfect for the entertainer. It features four bedrooms, two bathrooms and an expansive open-plan living/dining zone connecting a super-stylish gourmet kitchen. With character traits such as exposed brick walls, raked ceilings and timber laminate floors beautifully highlighted, it's evident that every element of the homes' form and function has been carefully considered.
* Dual-level home brimming with charm, character and timeless style
* Visually stunning kitchen with double ovens, island and servery window to deck
* Connected living and dining zone opens to a fabulous outdoor living/alfresco retreat
* A second full-length deck rests off the ground floor providing another outdoor escape
* Four bedrooms, two on each level, master appointed with ensuite and walk-in robe
* Sun-filled family bathroom with leadlight window, corner spa and separate shower
* Large sloping tree-studded yard - ideal for enticing the children outdoors to explore
* Secure double garage with a large useful handyman's workshop
* Moments from local boat ramp, lakeside walking tracks and off-leash dog park
* 5-minutes to Warners Bay's thriving cafe and dining scene, retail stores and supermarket
Council Rates: $1,966 PA Approx
Water Rates: $753 + Usage PA Approx
Rental Potential: $700 - $720 PW approx.