A welcoming retreat for those looking to get a foothold into the tightly held Lambton market, this elevated home overlooking picture perfect Lambton park oozes appeal. It displays a sunny front deck and generous living/dining area with gas connection linking to a smartly designed and well presented kitchen. There's plenty of space to grow - the property showcases a versatile layout, with its three bedrooms and a rear family zone providing abundant future floor plan options to transform the home into a modern day masterpiece and add your personal stamp. In terms of location, you couldn't ask for a better position with Elder Street shops, Lambton pool, Lizottes, corner pubs, the local bowling club, cafes and esteemed schools all in short walking distance. A cherished family lifestyle is closer than you think.
* Good sized family home with enormous scope to modernise via a cosmetic makeover.
* Ramp access to a rear deck that merges with a grassed, level and child friendly yard.
* Gas appointed kitchen with stainless steel wall oven and dishwasher.
* Dual living zones add versatility and scope to rework into a prized open concept design.
* Three bedrooms, two bathrooms, one bedroom would easily convert to a sublime master suite.
* Under house garage and workshop, rear garage and carport - ideal for a motor enthusiast.
* Step outside for instant access to the park, cafes and retail stores that define this address.
Council Rates: $1,760 PA approx
Water Rates: $791 + Usage PA approx
Rent Potential: $550 PW approx