Just meters from Dudley Beach access and discreetly set behind a leafy front yard, this perfectly positioned property in an elevated location with vistas from almost every window is the ultimate in family living. Welcoming with a definite relaxed coastal ambience within, the fully renovated home delivers on high quality space and lifestyle. A versatile floor plan presents the opportunity of a 4th bedroom, depending on your needs. This home is also set for outdoor fun and entertaining including a leafy courtyard, elevated timber deck, large undercover bbq and dining area, big backyard plus fire pit.
Epitomising the relaxed coastal lifestyle, this is your opportunity to secure a quality home in a highly sought after location.
* All bedrooms have built in robes, the master bedroom has a modern ensuite, whilst the others share the stylishly appointed main bathroom. Very easy option for a fourth bedroom.
* The elegant kitchen has stone bench tops and European appliances. The kitchen flows seamlessly into the dining area whilst also overlooking the outdoor entertaining and play areas in both the front and back yards.
* Two inviting and spacious living areas. The downstairs living area is linked to the open plan dining and kitchen which shares polished bamboo flooring. This area is serviced by a third powder room. The upstairs living area is set amongst the trees and the leafy experience creates a tree house feel.
* Fully landscaped with low maintenance native gardens on an automated irrigation system.
* Double garage with internal access, large backyard shed and side rear access for caravan/boat or maybe even to install a pool. Air conditioning throughout. Roof top solar panels keep electricity bills remarkably low.
* Located a stones throw from Dudley Beach access and Glenrock State Conservation Park, the pristine shores of Dudley beach and tranquil forest are on your doorstep.
* Conveniently situated just minutes to village shops, cafes and the Fernleigh Track. Five minutes to Charlestown Square and short drive to Newcastle CBD.
Council Rates: $2,131.05 PA approx
Water Rates: $709 + Usage PA approx