Torrens title, modern appeal, leafy outlooks and handy proximity to shops, schools and sporting fields creates an exciting opportunity for families in search of comfort, space and convenience. The home is beautifully presented and set over 2 levels, with downstairs dedicated to the main living zone and master retreat, while upstairs delivers two further bedrooms, a full family bathroom and family space. Add a double garage, alfresco escape and air conditioning to the mix and you've ticked every box for a cherished family lifestyle.
* Dual level home with great street appeal and a tranquil cul de sac location.
* Bordered by leafy serenity at the rear and enjoying a family oriented location.
* Spacious entertainer's kitchen with gas cook top, hot water & heating, dishwasher and plentiful storage.
* Ground floor living and dining zones plus large scale retreat upstairs.
* Two upper level bedrooms with a fully appointed master suite downstairs.
* Full family bathroom, well equipped laundry, guests powder room.
* Alfresco area plus upstairs deck providing scenic elevated views.
* Secure yard, perfectly level and a great spot for social events or play.
* Ducted + split system air conditioning, ceiling fans, built in wardrobes.
* Family location steps to Glendore Child Care Centre and Public School.
* Approx. 1km to Bishop Tyrell College, and minutes to Fletcher Village shopping centre.
Council Rates: $1,564 PA approx
Water Rates: $760 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $465 PW approx